Artistic Aerobatics suggestions

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 26 13:33:36 AKST 2004

(Dont blame me, blame Eric )  If we eliminate an existing manuever in the upper classes and add a pilot choice manuever what would be the result ?  (1) stimulate additional interest by commanding more attention to fellow flyers (2)  enhance the general skill level over time  (3) cause sandbagging - to achieve higher score   (4) create additional judging considerations  -  complexity, originality (5) a judging solution might be to score only 0, 8,9 or 10 ----- Original Message -----