new pilots in pattern

Don McCullough donald_mccullough at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:16:10 AKST 2004

One new element is the arrival of popular small high-performance electric
pattern planes as well as the 40-sized ARFs. I follow the message boards for
the Formosa and similar micro pattern planes and the amount of nterest in
flying pattern is amazing. These are usually younger flyers that are
catching the bug. Neat new trend.

Don McCullough D7