Quest

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 26 06:38:56 AKST 2004

It is easy to get into problems when you are counting on other people and other vendors. When their priorities change, they can leave you (as a vendor) high & dry!

Some of us are fortunate enough to have the resources to meet our commitments, but others have no choice but to do a disapearing act.
John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606