Thanks ........

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 26 05:47:17 AKST 2004

Del, around here a lot of the fields are oriented badly. Cannot fly
effectively until 9:00 to10:00--morning sun, and start out with the lower
classes first because of the sun..We usually are able to squeeze in four
rounds before we have to quit on Saturday. Probably 20% do not come back on
Sunday--various reasons--family time-not in contention--added flights would
not alter the end result--long drive back home, etc. Usually get in two more
rounds on Sunday, and try to end by 1:00 so folks can get home at a
reasonable time. Our average time to about half the contests is about five
hours--some longer.
Jerry