Artistic Aerobatics and future thinking

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 25 06:15:35 AKST 2004

Eric, I tried to do that while we were going through the last cycle. I was
probably too late in the cycle, and when I sent it out-got no response.
Later found out that no one got it due to size limitations of the discussion
group set-up.
Used a Systems Engineering type approach--made up a set of building
block/difficulty criteria per class, KEY manuevers (separators), difficulty
matrix, comparison to past schedules, etc. Probably thrown away, or wiped
out on my old computer by now. I will try to find it.
Jerry