Urgent ! Incidence Meter Question

Bob Wantz rwantz2 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 02:36:51 AKST 2004

My electronic digital level CAUSED  me to lose my hair - that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

My level reads out in tenths of a degree and it seems any air movement, music in the air, passing car, or whatever, causes the reading to change by a tenth or two.  Being the anal pattern nut I am, as are probably most of us, I HAVE to have perfection!  Anyway now that the hair is gone I can have perfection but it does take me a long time to build a pattern plane and it's all because of this level.

Beware, use electronic digital incidence meters with care!

Mine isn't for sale either. (:->)