Intermediate Class

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 19:26:23 AKST 2004

Good thinking.  I have also been practicing the 45 down snap as an
integrated figure of the Intermediate schedule, and, considering that it
is the figure that follows an altitude building Immelman, it is
certainly possible to get high enough to remove most of the "pucker
factor."  It also puts one in a more advantageous position for landing,
eliminating the necessity for "stooging around" to enter a downwind leg.
Just my opinion.
Bill Glaze