Urgent ! Incidence Meter Question

Scott Pavlock F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 16:20:16 AKST 2004

  I am currently installing my wing adusters on my Focus 2 and I am trying to calibrate my Great Planes Incidence Meter. I placed the meter on a perfectly level table and set it for Zero Degrees. I decided to rotate the device 180 to see if it would still be level (the laser was roughly facing north and now is facing south). The degrees changed positive 1/2 degree. I thought I might have moved the placement of the laser so I secured everything possible with tape and rotated it again. Same thing. Does anyone know what might be the problem???

  Thanks in advance!
  Scott Pavlock

  photos.yahoo.com/f3aflyer7