Artistic Aerobatics suggestions

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Sat Jan 24 08:41:01 AKST 2004

I know this is off topic, but the golf reference reminds me of an interview
with Lee Trevino immediately after he won a tournament. He had made a 30+ ft
putt on 18 to win. The commentator asked him how he handled the pressure of
such a pressure packed putt. The difference in 1st & 2nd place was a sizable
sum of money. The commentator was saying that putt was worth that sizable
sum of money. Mr Trevino's answer was great. He said there was no pressure
on that putt, if he missed it he won X # dollars and if he made it he won XX
# dollars. I don't recall the actual amounts.

He went on to say that real pressure was betting $20.00 on a putt with $5.00
in your pocket as he did many times earlier in his life. :-))

I realise this is not relevant to the discussion, but I guess the point is
we all see things from very different perspectives and it's valuable to be
shown the other perspective sometimes.

Eddie
(flying sportmsan again this year and hoping to move up to intermediate in
2005,(just in time for the snaps (VBG)