Intermediate Class

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 07:35:11 AKST 2004

 My point was just to start out right, meaning if you don't know the rules
then how will you ever do the maneuver right, trying to tell someone the exact
way to do a snap would be almost impossiable, ok positive snap, pull elevator
first to get the break then add rudder and aileron, with that said all planes
will be different to some extent, air speed, cg, throws, designs will all very.

Steve Maxwell

In a message dated 1/24/2004 11:25:42 AM US Eastern Standard Time,