Intermediate Class

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Sat Jan 24 07:21:44 AKST 2004

I understand what you are trying to say by referring him to the rule book, Steve.  But I think his ( and my ) question would be referring to not so much as to how it should look and the downgrades, but how to do the thing mechanically in the first place to make it look right.
I just moved up to Intermediate myself this year, and was and still am a bit challenged with the sequence, but would welcome the positive snap as training for Advanced.  I know the sequences are supposed to be building blocks, and it would be quite a step to go to a 45dg down negative snap right away!  Oh yeah, and an Avalanche...
Chris Larson