Quest

Jerry Wilson JWilsonJr at houston.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 02:37:34 AKST 2004

I have a Quest and like the plane.  However in October I ordered a spare
cowl & wheel pants.  They finally came in January, but as luck would
have it the cowl is the wrong color.  Over the past week I have tried
several times to call them and always get their voice mail.  Have left
three messages, but no return calls.  Not a good sign.

Jerry