Intermediate Class

Robert & Casey Green robcase1 at cox.net
Fri Jan 23 22:40:27 AKST 2004

Gents I am new to the intermediate class and the last two maneauvers to be added are not that bad.  So or later these maneauvers have to be learned to move up to Advanced.  I think everyone has done a snap or two playing around with a sport plane.  Now you will just be doing with 3000.00 dollar airplane.  Just my 2 cents

Robert Green