Artistic Aerobatics

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 21:12:37 AKST 2004

In a message dated 1/23/2004 1:46:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
troy_newman at msn.com writes:
This is where I see the differences in the big models and Pattern style
models. After being in South for a while I think I have a little Red Neck in me now
and I can use a little monster truck action once in a while...but I view the
technology and the pattern type models as the Indy Car or the F-1 setups.

Troy

Since you carried some appreciation for "REDNECK" back out west with you,
please give
Jerry Budd a healthy dose every chance you get! Donny Wright could use some
help, since even he can't penetrate Jerry's "GEEK" forcefield!

Robert