OS 1.60 FX props

Alan Hewson alan at countryworkshop.ca
Fri Jan 23 19:35:11 AKST 2004

Xavier
I am using Karl Mueller landing gear. He might kill me for advertising them.
I have easily enough clearance on my Typhoon for an 18" prop. I do not know how much clearance you need but I am running a 17X10N on mine and Karl is running a 16.5 X ? on his.

Laughing is good exercise......It's like jogging on the inside.

For all your Picture Framing needs, go to www.countryworkshop.ca