Need opinions on New Magazine

RCSkyraidr at aol.com RCSkyraidr at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 09:05:01 AKST 2004

Hello Everyone,

The new online magazine designed for the newer model pilot, Sport Aviator,
just came on line Tuesday night. (Tuesday was a very long day.) Pattern Pilots
comprise a large percentage of the club instructors active today. Even though
we Pattern people never have strong opinions about modeling, I would ask
everyone here to take a look at the magazine and let me know any suggestions for
improvement or thoughts you may have. It s at www.masportaviator.com

Since there are no ads and the magazine is a free service of the AMA, I don't
think this is a commercial use of the list. As instructors, your suggestions
and thoughts would be of great help and this is the only way I know to ask for
them from everyone. Many NSRCA D-1 people have already been of valuable
assistance. Thank you to every one of them. Now I am hoping the rest of the Pattern
community is also willing to contribute.

The idea behind this publication is to attract new people to model aviation,
help to keep them longer and to increase their enjoyment of our sport. (And we
might even pick up a few new Pattern Fliers.) The target audience consists of
student and just soloed fliers.

Thanks for any thoughts you may have. You can comment directly on the site
"Comments" or send me an email at editor at masportaviator.com

Frank Granelli
Editor, Model Aviation's Sport Aviator
D-1 VP