Opinions

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 16:24:34 AKST 2004

....naahhhh.....not me....maybe Troy.  I usually go 500+ flights on rud/elev servos and 250 on ailerons before changing the pots.  For me, 500 flights is about what I put on the primary pattern plane.  My guess is that Jason hasn't been putting in that many flights on his primary pattern plane in recent years - with the time he also spends on other events.  Of course with the TOC being history, 2004 might be different........<G>.

Now, how well Jason could fly pattern with 500 flights in a year.......that might not drive me crazy either - just make me try to figure out how to get in 1,000 flights in a year!!!  (Mark Atwood, I know what you are going to say).

Dave