Engine cleaning

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 22 16:18:30 AKST 2004

I bought a crock pot in a garage sale and use antifreeze ( green stuff ). Bring to a simmer, stir occasionally and season to taste......
After the antifreeze I thoroughly wash the parts with mineral spirits then rinse with water and blow dry. Do not use any dishwashing cleaner that has lemon in it, it will darken the aluminum.
Ed M.