2Cs - Misc

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 14:34:45 AKST 2004

 Dave a very good write up but I believe you missed one point, the way Jeff
Hughes and me have been doing it, Muffler instead of pipe, no tuning, no
midrange problems, no Idle problems, no EFI, no MC Carb, A little less peak RPM but
plenty of power and for sure the simplest to setup. Extremely reliable and
probably the best for anyone new to this sport.
 Steve Maxwell
In a message dated 1/22/2004 2:36:45 PM US Eastern Standard Time,