Tuning OS's

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 09:52:23 AKST 2004

With regard to the Webra bearing Ive had good luck
getting steel ones from local bearing suppliers. Never
tried for stainless though, youve probably already
tried locally but if you havent....

We had Koyo in for a bearing presentation at my work a
few weeks back. I tried to get some all ceramic
samples to fit...grinning they said "your sales rep
will take care of that how many do you need"....theyre
$750 a piece with ceramic balls, race, with composite
retainer. Needless to say they havent shown up yet.

--- "Henderson,Eric" <Eric.Henderson at gartner.com>