Tuning OS's

Dave Smith davidsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 22 08:14:33 AKST 2004

Tuning OS'sHi Eric:  A few months previous I tried to buy an M/C carb for my OS 1.40"s.   I was told they were no longer available in NA,due to lack of denand.

I tried to buy one from Singapore,and just missed their last one.  Glad now I missed it as price was atrocious

About that time Webra arrived on the scene with their M/C Carb,which seems to be quite popular.

(1)    Does OS perhaps have plans to bring their MC Carb back to NA,at a reasonable price.

(2)    Will The Webra MC Carb fit the OS Case,or be easily modified to do so?

Cheers,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dave