MK ball bearing connectors

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Wed Jan 21 08:55:05 AKST 2004

Hi All,

I'm using some MK ball bearing connectors on my plane now and have a few
questions for those that use them.  When installed on the elevator, I only
have the resolution of 1 full turn because the direction the small Philips
head screw must pass through.  Are there any tricks to working around this?
The aileron install seems fine as you can access the screw head from any
direction.

For those that use these devises, are there any improvements, maintenance,
or things to be aware of?  Has the screw ever backed out?

Thanks,

Jim W.