"How we GOT" away from a "Sideways engine"?

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 20:08:23 AKST 2004

Bill..that's great! Perhaps now Bill Deans Sr. can get out to the field
more often than he has been. The last time I saw him was some years ago
when he was testing the then new 'Deans antenna'.
A lot of heli & car guys use them. I had one on a pattern plane some
time back and they work very well.
Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586