New YS DZ160s

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Jan 20 15:29:16 AKST 2004

The M is the one that includes the YS Mount. Other parts of the world are not quite as lucky having Hyde mounts as readily available as we do. These are not prices that we will see here in the US and those are not USD either.

I think the prices will stay about the same as they are for the 140DZ.....remember many of the parts are the same.

>From talking to Quique and watching Chip run them this year...They are much much smoother and have power to burn. We already know the 140DZ can keep up with any of the 2 strokes...But now that the 160DZ is going to be released....I think its going to be an improvement in the operational side of things. Tons of power without the extra kick and shake of the Dingo 140.

TN