Sidemounted engine

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 18 15:31:09 AKST 2004

A pure way to determine effect would be to install a tip weight on one wing and double the tip weight half way out on other wing. Another flight condition  subject to unwanted inertial forces  ( effected by weight assymetry about the pitch axis )is starting and stopping the spin. I don't think these forces affect the spin in a noticeable way. Who wants to make the nose as long as the tail- hoho !