G2 Files

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 06:50:48 AKST 2004

Hello Bill,

Here is what you need to do.

1. Copy the file that you want to install into Realflight.

2. Click on my computer on your desktop.

3. Go into program files

4.  Find the folder named Realflight, then open it up.

5.  Find the folder named planes, then open it up.

6.  Paste the airplane file into the planes folder.

If you have Realflight running when you do this, you will need to close and reopen the program before the new plane will show up on you aircraft list.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Mike Darr