Contact Grip Liner - pattern support equipment

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 01:34:41 AKST 2004

Since the list is kinda quiet and us Northerners are building and planning.
I wanted to tell about a great product my wife showed me to prevent stuff
like field chargers, transmitter cases, etc, from moving around in the car
on the way the field. - it's called 'Grip Liner.'

3" x 3" patches of it under the 4 corners of my plane's fuselage stand work
really well with a single strap to secure the plane on trips of several
hundred miles.

It's essentially open weave material with a non-skid rubber or plastic
coating. It comes rolled up --grips whatever it's on, and whatever you place
on top of it.

It won't work by itself as wheel chocks, but it'll sure hold them in place.

Just picked up a 5' x 20" wide roll of it at our local Cost Cutters store
for $2.00 - It doesn't cost enough to REALLY qualify as Pattern gear.

http://www.currentdealsonline.com/organize/6F50.html

Rick

AMA 89045

NSRCA 2972

--One of Murphy's Laws of Combat - If it's stupid but it works, it ain't
stupid!