wram meet and others.

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 09:20:14 AKST 2004

Going back a few years (4? 5? 6?), Saturday and Sunday were the only days open to the general public - and Friday was reserved for dealers only.

To me, the "trade only" phrase implies that sales will either not be occuring on Friday, or limited to people in the "trade" - ie, dealers.

I do know that a number of the larger distributors/importers very much valued the dealer only day on Friday - and preferred the dealer only Friday with public days on the weekend.  Perhaps the WRAM is shifting back in this direction.

Regards,
Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net