servo selections

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jan 15 09:59:52 AKST 2004

You'd have to ask Steve....I'm sure there was a partial differential equation involved taking into account the prop size, wheel diameter, ground clearance, lake effect wind sheer, and the angular velocity between the planes vector and that of the towel...

Either that or it was the only one he had in the van...