servo selections

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jan 15 07:49:57 AKST 2004

In my case, the clevis broke with the engine at 1/4 throttle...as Steve stated...too fast to land, too slow to fly.  At first it was ok...just slow circles...but then the vibration started sloooooowly....slowing the engine down.  It was a VERY long flight...and the throttle lowered to the point that a landing was required....just a VERY hot landing.