Sideways engine?

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 12:13:17 AKST 2004

Del:
Excellent point.  I sometimes find myself trying to pick the flyspecks
out of pepper, when time would be better spent practicing.  As John
Ferrell said elsewhere about his flying skills, my skill level also is
not such as to see any difference in my side mounted Moki and my
inverted Y.S. engines in my rather limited flight regime of
Intermediate.  The Moki (1.8) is in a Midwest CAP 232 and I also have a
R.C America CAP with a Moki 2.1 in it.  Neither have any bad tendencies
I can attribute to the sideways engine placement.

Bill Glaze.