Sideways engine?

Del K. Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 11:33:43 AKST 2004

Hi Bill.

    I would also like to give credit to those that are capable and have the knowledge and tenacity to research and find answers that lead to better flying models. What we learn in pattern I have seen trickle down to the sport flyers also. I sure give credit to those that do think and come up with solid answers.

    del    Freezing our butts off up here..