Header Rise for Focus I

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Tue Jan 13 14:49:10 AKST 2004

Now the million dollar question.  Is the 140 going to be enough for the
Focus 1?  It is a toss up between the Mintor 140 and the OS160 on price.  I
have to pinch those pennys this year.  The price for either is a wash with
having to buy a pump and header for the 160.  The place I am looking at the
Mintors includes the header.  I believe that the 160 will be more then
enough power.   I don't want to get something and then be sorry.

Michael