Futaba-Airtronics

Michael Ramsey michaelr at flying-models.com
Tue Jan 13 09:53:03 AKST 2004

The plug polarities are the same; center is + and the outside is -

But... the female receiver pins are different diameters. The Airtronics Tx plug has a smaller inside diameter, and therefore won't fit into the Futaba receptacle, which has a thicker pin. Newer radio systems might be different. My Airtronics charger is from way back in the 90's.

It's on the JR radios that the plug polarity is opposite, and the plug sizes are the same.

Michael Ramsey