Webra 1.45 pipe length

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 18:07:16 AKST 2004

Hey,

I was wondering what pipes/mufflers you all are using for your Webra 1.45's or 1.60's? What length (from plug to first baffle) gets the best result. I finally had a chance to fly my 1.45 in a Silhouette (10#6oz.) and I didn't feel like the top end was as powerful as it should be. I am currently using a Bolly 480r muffler and an APC 17x12 prop. Just looking for some suggestions. I may consider switching to a pipe if that will increase the top end significantly. Also, this was my first experience running the MC carb. It is a pretty cool gizmo. It still took me about 1 hour, 45 minutes to set up. That is even after some great advice from Jerry Budd (Thanks Jerry!).

Emory Schroeter