Oklahoma Pattern (was Any pattern flying near NE Arkansas?)

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 15:39:34 AKST 2004

I was hoping one of the other TWO C.D.'s would be on the list, but they're
not.  I can contact them, or forward email addresses to them.  Just contact
me off list, please.

(There certainly are folks who remember, (I hope), how many events we put on
in the early/mid 90's in OKC.  At least two D6 Champs, I Co-CD'd those, and
the other guy and I switched off CD'ng every other year at the OKC event.)

As far as I know, there are only two active "pattern" CD's affiliated with
clubs in OKC, and I'm not sure of those.  I live too far away, and stay
local.
    Sorry - local field is single runway, overflies I-40, has a 200' x 20'
cracked-up asphalt runway, no pits, no bleachers, no club, no support.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net