[SA] FW: [Giant Scale Aerobatics] trying to buy a fiber classic extra 330...

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Sun Jan 11 15:13:33 AKST 2004

No Problem at all. I just re-subscribed to several lists after getting burned out with several of the posters. I got sucked back in!

  I used to hear how bad pattern folks were. I got involed last year and still have not meet the "bad folks"  yet. I don't expect to.  This list a great place!

Regards
Bill