Contest

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Sat Jan 10 07:43:01 AKST 2004

I have forwarded this information to Don Ramsey (D-6) and Lamar Blair (D-3) but wanted to share it with the list also.
The LARKS contest (Sulphur, Louisiana) is scheduled for  Oct 23&24,  2004
The LARKS website is    http://www.larksrc.org/
Mike Rowe  CD       email address :     mrowe at csbbanking.com

photos of 2003 contest   http://www.larksrc.org/patterncontestphotos03.html

Eddie