D4 Contest Calendar and New Contest in May

Larry Diamond jed241 at msn.com
Sat Jan 10 06:51:25 AKST 2004

Thanks Steve...

The D4 Contest 2004 Calendar website address is:

http://www.diamondrc.com/D4_Page/Contest_Calendar/2004_Proposed_Contest_Calendar.htm

The D4 season will start with a new contest in Jasper, Indiana (Southwest D4) and is scheduled for May 22nd / May 23rd. I have submitted the Sanction Application and it's in process.

Distances from cities:

3-1/2 hours east from East St. Louis, MO

3 hours west from Cincinatti, OH

3 hours north of Nashville, TN

2-1/2 south of Indianapolis, IN

The field is a 400 ft grass runway that runs east/west and is in good shape. The airspace is open. Pilots fly facing north. Our club starts flying as early as 7:30. Hotels are very close to the field and camp-sites are available in the local area.

Please contact me off line if you would like to be added to a distribution list for the Jasper contest or would like more information. I will also look at setting up a contest link under DiamondRC.com. I'll keep you posted.

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024