YS SCs from HE double hockey sticks

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 17:26:31 AKST 2004

Having also fought with a 120SC for 2 years, I finally concluded that,
after the factory couldn't make it run, it was a lost cause.  They
admitted to me it was a turkey; I traded it to them for a 1.40FZ and
life immediately got better.
Should a person have to spend ~$500 for an engine, and then be forced to
modify it to make it run?
Particularly, when those mods aren't general knowledge?  I really
struggle with that.

Bill Glaze