My Head is Spinning!

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 14:30:08 AKST 2004

Chris, that is what I use. Mine was one of the early set-ups almost 3 seasons
ago now. I am still using the engine, the original blackhead offering,
totally unchanged. Not even a bearing change. Go to Ed Hartley's site and look
under 2 cycle info for more details on my specific set-up
 if you want.

Just now started fiddling with the red head version and I expect the same
consistent output and no maintenance from it. This set-up has worked great for me
but it isn't the only set-up that works well for guys. Many swear by their YS
L's and DZ's and others swear by their OS's. All work fine when mastered. All
the same, they also can be a pain in the early stages of the learning curve

Matt K