My Head is Spinning!

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 05:59:09 AKST 2004

I just setup a Webra MC carb, bolted in and running in
about 4 hours. I still have some mixture tweaking to
do. Its easier to adjust the mixture this way than
with a screwdriver, just turn the knob on the radio
once curve is established. Good background in engine
tuning and operation will help you set this engine up.

So far so good. I only have a few flights on it but,
it sure pulls good and throttle seems more linear and
more responsive.

A very handy resource is this list for anyone having
trouble with a fussy engine, plane setup, equipment
selection......etc...

If only I had wireless internet, and a webcam Im sure
I could get some critiques of my practice
flights......lol