Props

Del K. Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 02:44:31 AKST 2004

Hi Tom.
     I sure feel your frustration. Myself in the states have had only rare
cases of paint stirrer since using primarily APC. The one I do get from all
sources, local shops when they have size I need or mail order from the
assorted suppliers of pattern needs. I guess part of reason I stick with APC
for the most part. Fair price for decent product. There are better props to
be had but at much higher price for my buck.

              del
               NSRCA - 473