2004 NATS Dates

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 17:06:47 AKST 2004

 I did go to the AMA site before I asked this question, but I guess I looked in the wrong place. I was looking under the Competitions Contest Calendar and selected July, it is blank. You need to look at the AMA site calendar, which is linked from the NATS page or the International Aeromodelling Center page.

"Thomas C. Weedon" <weedon at wwnet.net> wrote:
Bob,
Just go the the AMA web site. These dates are published.
Tom