NSRCA Annual Meeting at the AMA Show

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 20:56:07 AKST 2004

Everyone:

This is another reminder to let you know that we are having our annual NSRCA
District 7 meeting at the AMA show in Ontario on Saturday, January 10th
2004.  We have meeting room 102 at the show for a couple of hours - we'll
give out the district championship awards, talk about upcoming contests, The
"WHIP Trophy" for 2004 and beyond, District Championship, judging
issues/questions, schedules, rules, websites, and we will also announce the
winners of the District 7 VP election - will it be Jim Woodward, Don Atwood
or some other lucky person?  The meeting will take place from 1:30pm until
4pm - look for signs at the convention hall which should show directions to
room 102, and if I'm not mistaken, they will announce the meeting time and
location on the PA system as well.

This email was sent to all district 7 members that have an email address on
file in the NSRCA database. if you know someone that is an NSRCA member that
did not receive this email then please forward it on to them, or tell them
about the meeting.

Derek Koopowitz - NSRCA Treasurer
NSRCA 621
AMA 174391

P.S.  The 1st contest for 2004 is usually in Lancaster in February.  I'm
sure that Jerry Budd will have dates on this available at the meeting.