Hydeaway measurements

Nik Middleton middlen4 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 5 00:39:48 AKST 2004

Well I've finally got my workshop pretty much completed since my house move
and it's time to finish my Hydeaway project.

The only major remaining piece of work is to fit the stab.  Does anyone know
the correct position?  I understand that in later versions the stab was
raised, but I have no documentation.  Also, could someone measure the stab
for me?  The version I've got only came with the foam cores and I don't have
any info on where to cut the elevators.

Measurements from the root and tip  to the hinge line would be most
appreciated.  Also the length of the elevator trailing edge from tip to the
point where it cuts in towards the root to allow for the rudder movement.

rgds