Focus-2

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 15:00:50 AKST 2004

Me too.

Thanks,
Amir
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Pritchett
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 3:25 PM
  Subject: Re: Focus-2

  Eric:
  I would love to see them.
  Thanks
  Bill
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Henderson,Eric
    To: discussion at nsrca.org
    Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 6:02 PM
    Subject: Focus-2

     For those of you who are Focus fans or flyers, and/or may be getting one soon, I have some pictures from my visit to see the Piedmont gang. a.k.a. Dave Guerin, Steve Wall and Lee Davis. Dave's is pre-production and finished with decals. Lee's is a production version and and still "nude!"

    I can't attach pictures to 'list-entries but I can send them off-list if you can handle the jpegs ;-)

    Regards,

    Eric.