Painting Tips

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Jan 4 12:51:23 AKST 2004

Most autoparts stores will have it...especially those that carry any brand of paints.  I'm sure ALL can order it.  I agree on the green vs. Blue...the green works much better for all but the sharpest of curves (say going around wheel pants or an intricate design).  The trouble with the blue, while it stretches and curves well...that stretchyness comes with a burden of trying to keep the width consistant....too much stretch makes it thin.

Be forwarned...the 1/32 tape is tricky to work with...it tends to twist.

-M