Fw: Nose Ring

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jan 4 07:46:09 AKST 2004

Not enough angle/support points for all axes.  What I made was pretty good,
and very effective in left/right, but up/down, there was some oscillation.
A four-point 'tripod' would be my suggestion for doing it again, and making
a hardwood dowel the correct firewall to spinner backplate and exact o.d. of
the motor where the nose ring mounts, then build around it, making certain
of the centerlines,etc. before mounting stuff.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net