TV Camera System

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jan 3 07:35:51 AKST 2004

I have been playing with a TV system that I picked up on E-Bay.  If you
do an E-Bay search on "spy camera", you'll get lots of hits.  A large
percentage are for 200 and 800 milliwatt combinations of a miniature
color TV camera, transmitter, amplifier (in 800 mw unit), receiver and
cabling.  Both are powered by ordinary 9-volt batteries.  The
camera/transmitter/amplifier is small enough to carry on an airplane.
I have been experimenting with the 200 mw combination and have an 800
mw combination on the way to me (from Hong Kong).  You can get the 200
mw combination for under $30 and the 800 mw combination for under $40.
Sorry to be off-topic,  but I thought a lot of you would enjoy playing
with this inexpensive 'toy'.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org